Monday, February 19, 2007

Welcome To Our Blog

I decided to create this blog as a way for clients to learn a little more about us and what we offer.

In this age of fear & worry. I find great pleasure in escaping into things of beauty. I believe that some of the most beautiful things in this life are the most simple. They are the often overlooked people, place & things. I gain a great amount of satisfaction in creating romantic, dream-like images.

If your looking for something very special than I'm your photographer, We specialize in [TRUE ART] Photography and seek to bring you only the very best in fine art images.

Please feel free to leave any question or comments. We promise to reply back to you as soon as possible. If your interested in booking us for photography coverage of your special event please contact us to discuss products, pricing or any thoughts you might have.


Thank you!!
Carlos & Roeana Hernandez

No comments: