Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Prayer - Polaroid 440 Land Camera & 3000 ISO 667 Black & White Film







Here are some additional images from Sunday night's children service at New Life Church in Austin, Texas. I love photography and everything photographic, I love photographing the people from New Life church as they pray. I love capturing all the emotion the love, joy, faith, tears, excitement and overall power that I feel when I am in this place. If there is one thing about Apostolic people is that they know how to worship the Lord Jesus. If you are in need of prayer by all means come to an Apostolic service and you'll be prayed for with a fervency you've never experienced.

Overall I love the way the images turned out, I scanned the small prints on a flat bed scanner then adjusted the levels in Photoshop and sharpened slightly, I wish the images would've turned out a lot sharper but what do you expect when your using a vintage camera with inferior optics. I tried for a consistent look for all 4 images, they were captured within minutes of each other but due to the different angles, lighting etc. I don't think I could do better. I also dodged the top two images slightly as well, as these were the two images with more people in them. I worked on trying to lighten the facial areas.( Photographed with Polaroid 440 Land Camera w/ 3000 ISO 667 film.)

The Lord says, come:

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. - Revelation 3:20


No comments: